Hot off the presses....
Capitals Release Official iPhone Application
Now Available at Apple iTunes App StoreWednesday, 04.14.2010 / 6:07 PM / News
ARLINGTON, Va. – The Washington Capitals have released their official iPhone application, which was built in conjunction with Advanced Mobile Solutions Worldwide and currently is available at the Apple iTunes App Store: Washington Capitals iPhone App. This is the first of a suite of smartphone applications that will be released by the Capitals with Android and Blackberry platforms available in the near future.
The iPhone application includes a host of interactive features that enables Caps fans to follow the team while on-the-go:
- Game Day – comprehensive coverage throughout the day of a game: a preview of the opponent, live stats as the game unfolds and the postgame notebook as well as the schedule, results and stats from the prior game
- Team – up-to-date stats for everyone on the Capitals' roster, images of the players and current division and conference standings
- Media – numerous photo galleries and options to listen to episodes of Capitals Report and PreCap
- News – breaking news and the latest articles and information about the team
- Tickets – special ticket offers, ability to purchase single-game tickets and view the Verizon Center seating chart
- Fan Zone – interact with the Caps on the team’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Flickr pages. Sign up for Ice Chips, the official, weekly e-newsletter of the Washington Capitals
Screenshots from iTunes.