Varly Can't Imagine Being with an American Girl

Posted by Cheryl Nichols | Wednesday, August 05, 2009 | , | 0 comments »

Thanks to my friend and Caps fan Diane for the heads up.

I don't think that American women, especially Club Scarlet, will be too pleased with comments made by Caps young, super-star goalie Semyon Varlamov during an interview with Ok! Magazine. You can read the translated version over at Japer's Rink.

"I have a true love, so I don't look at any other women. You know, I'm extremely fortunate that I met a Russian girl in America. It's difficult to look at a lot of the local women. You get the feeling that just don't take care of themselves! There are an awful lot of heavyset ones. But Russian girls have nice trim figures. I couldn't imagine myself being with an American girl."


Semyon Varlamov and Girlfriend Dasha at a photo shoot for OK! Magazine -
Both cute and sickening.

0 comments